[meteorite-list] AD - Slashed Prices (Big Discounts 30-40% or more!), Diogenites, Nininger Museum Bricks, Baltic Amber, Nice NWA's, NASA/Apollo Collectibles, more!

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 13:11:20 -0400

Hi Listees,

I have some great deals going that are worth taking a look at. I'm in
a pinch, and I need to jettison some inventory to generate cash. To
do this, I have put myself into a wheeling-and-dealing mood. So I
have slashed prices on many specimens by 20% or more. In addition to
this, as a member of this mailing list, you can combine your 20% off
coupon code at checkout for a total of 40% OFF or more! Use coupon
code "metlist" at checkout.

REDUCED by 20% or more -

NWA 6289, LL4 breccia, crusted slice, 6.79g -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-6289--gorgeous-ll4-breccia-rumuruti-look-a-like-679g-slice

NWA 6289, LL4 breccia, crusted slice, 4.92g -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-6289--gorgeous-ll4-breccia-rumuruti-look-a-like-492g-slice

NWA 6289, LL4 breccia, crusted slice, 4.31g -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-6289--gorgeous-ll4-breccia-rumuruti-look-a-like-431g-slice

NWA 6289, LL4 breccia, crusted endcut, 779mg - -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-6289--gorgeous-ll4-breccia-rumuruti-look-a-like-779mg-endcut

NWA 6290, Diogenite (brecciated), endcut, 2.69g -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-6290--strange-new-brecciated-diogenite-from-vesta--269g-endcut

NWA 6290, Diogenite (brecciated), endcut, 2.11g -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-6290--strange-new-brecciated-diogenite-from-vesta--211g-endcut

NWA 6080, LL4 chondrite, crusted endcut, 4.22g -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-6080--beautiful-ll4-chondrite-with-clasts-crusted-endcut-422g

NWA 6080, LL4 chondrite, polished slice, 2.29g -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-6080--beautiful-ll4-chondrite-with-clasts-polished-slice-229g

NWA 6080, LL4 chondrite, crusted endcut, 3.45g -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-6080--beautiful-ll4-chondrite-with-clasts-crusted-endcut-345g

NWA 6288, Diogenite, polished slice, 454mg -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-6288--strange-new-vestan-green-eucrite-w-diogenite-clasts-454mg

Czech Moldavite, gorgeous color, 3.01 grams (15 cts) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/moldavite-gorgeous-emerald-green-impact-glass-czech-15-carats

Antique Magic Lantern Slide, Lunar Eclipse Time Lapse -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/magic-lantern-slide-early-1900s-twilight-sky-photo-eclipse

Polished Indochinite individual, 25g -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/indochinite-tektite-premium-tumble-polished-individual-25g

NASA and Apollo collectibles marked down 25% OFF or more -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/nasa-space

BALTIC AMBER (w/ insect inclusions) -

I also have a couple of nice Baltic Amber pieces remaining. These are
high-quality, polished pieces with insect inclusions. The price for
amber has been climbing steadily because the Chinese are buying it all
up from the mines and wholesalers, and they are melting it down into
molds to make figurines and "carvings". I scored some amber at low
prices and they are selling fast. Don't miss your chance to own a
piece of genuine amber with insect inclusions from the Kaliningrad
mine in Russia.

Baltic Amber (Kaliningrad), Polished w/ insect (large gnat or small
fly), 3.04g (15 cts) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/baltic-amber-cabochon-beautiful-piece-w-insect-inclusion-152-cts

Baltic Amber (Kaliningrad), Polished w/ insect (gnat), 1.61g (8 cts) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/baltic-amber-cabochon--beautiful-piece-w-insect-inclusion-805-cts

Nininger American Meteorite Museum Brick, 17g -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/american-meteorite-museum-brick-harvey-nininger-historic-rt-66-relic

Nininger American Meteorite Museum Brick, 16g -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/canyon-diablo-nininger-meteorite-museum-brick-photo-3

Neolithic Arrowheads, Mauritania -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/neolithic-arrowheads

Polished Ammonites, Morocco - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/ammonites

Huge Moqui Marble, Meteorwrong -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/huge-moqui-marble-or-meteorwrong-100mm-diameter-hematite-sphere

Unclassified NWAs - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/nwa-unclassified

See all of the newest meteorites and offerings here -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new

If you have any problems with checkout or the coupon code, email me at
- meteoritemike at gmail.com

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG

--
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com