[meteorite-list] AD - Staggering New American CM1 Meteorite - As Seen on TV, Verified by Blaine Reed!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 14:00:35 -0700 (PDT)

Mike,

I did see the special on dirty jobs and the job that they did on the recovery of the new CM1 was amazing. I cant believe the precision they had with handling the CM1 and obtaining the sample in wet conditions. This CM1 is a rarity and will go down in history. Now if just need to get some credit and ill be able to buy that sucker from you :)

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html

meteorite-list] AD - Staggering New American CM1 Meteorite - As Seen on TV, Verified by Blaine Reed!
Michael Gilmer meteoritemike at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 16:19:54 EDT 2011