[meteorite-list] AD - Staggering New American CM1 Meteorite - As Seen on TV, Verified by Blaine Reed!

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 17:06:59 -0400

WOW!!

I knew I should have gone to "Speed Readers" class while attending high
school last year! By the time I finished reading the asstronomical story of
this New, highly-orientatered meteorite from Uranus, that by the time I went
to place my bid, I noticed that I could not come up with the extra 99 cents
beyond the mere $1-mil asking price. I could not believe my bad luck today,
I had 'just' wired my Algerian friends the last $1-mil pocket change this
morning in order for me to try and corner the NWA 869 market once and for
all!! I truly am not Charlie Sheen, I certainly was not able to "WIN" on
this most unique and generous offer.

At this point, I sure hope MikeG invites me to the Everglades to help hunt
for any pairings that may have floated downstream. Good thing Season 2 of
"Swamp People" started this week, I feel I have become learned the ways of
the swamp and can add valueless advice in tracking gaters, taters and
whatnot on their journey deeper into the 'glades' on their way to the Gulf
and then onto China, by way of Greenland.

Anxiously waiting by the fax for an invite from MikeG...
Greg