[meteorite-list] tatahouine

From: MEM <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 09:52:31 -0700 (PDT)

(NOTE: waste, fraud , and abuse of public funds is a matter of public interest)

Steve, If you were to ask, I am sure some folks here on the list would "rent"
you some meteorites-- Netflix-style-- you can swap out every 2 weeks and save
all the

hassle of buying high and selling low.

However I need to ask: are you using your unemployment check again to buy
meteorites? We both know the Illinois Department of Labor doesn't look kindly
on using

unemployment funds to purchase inventory for business-activity--and they
consider buying and selling

business-activity whether declared or not. In fact one isn't eligible for
unemployment if they run their own business, and if it is an unlicensed
business. That gets into the fraud arena....again.

One may not own/operate a "business" while drawing unemployment
compensation--and...well you already know that don't you? You may not be earning

"wages" but you aren't unemployed, if you are buying and selling. Some folks
have

the the IDOL Fraud Hotline on speed dial. The messages you post on the internet

are evidence that you engage in buying and selling during times of
unemployment.

I don't know the penalty of a conviction on this but is it really worth the risk

and given everything else you say is on your plate do you really want to take
groceries money to spend $350-600 for something you will eventually sell for
$70-80 out of desperation.

Elton