[meteorite-list] New Park Forest House Smasher

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 17:36:36 -0400

Hello Bill,

My advice would be to question this 8-year old party 'crasher' to the hilt.
With all of the news coverage at the time quoting 'thousands' of dollars
being made by locals, don't you think this house would have been known about
at the time?! There was a show recently that was broadcast last year also
about 'Accidental Fortunes" or something like that. It included the story of
the Park Forest fall and people making up to $500,000.00 (combined quote)
from the fall in their neighborhood.

I smell an opportunist at work here!! I wish you the best with what "I"
would consider a suspect stone at best!

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe