[meteorite-list] New Park Forest House Smasher

From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 10:20:23 -0500

Hi Bill,

I'm sure you'll do just fine when you meet to inspect the meteorite. You've
had enough experience with it since it fell in 2003 and I'm sure you have
specimens of Park Forest. Take them with you if you're suspicious to compare
them to this new specimen, but, I really and honestly want you to take at
least 2 people with you if you go over to their house or meet them
someplace. Also, only meet them in a place with plenty of people around and
not some dark area or out in the boonies along a road or something. It not
only could be a hoax with a rock from a local gravel pit or quarry, but it
may be a set up and they may intend to rob you since they'll think that
you're bringing tens of thousands of dollars along. Just be careful and if
it's real, then either do a Cashier's check and have them meet you at the
bank where there are security cameras or do Paypal and make sure you have it
in hand before you send the money though.

Take it easy and I wish you the best of luck.

Brian