[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ FRIDAYS ANSWER

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 11:00:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers

I am hoping everyone is having a great day :) I am posting the answer today from POP QUIZ FRIDAYS.

Question

How many approved meteorite falls are there?

According to Meteoritical Bulletin Database there are 1092 which show up in the search but with Laurence Garvie post on Red Canyon Lake fall there is 1093 approved meteorite falls now.

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php

I would like to announce today that there are two winners, Matt emailed me first with 1092 because there was no 10th Listers with the correct answer and Andre B with 1093, the updated answer. Great job guys and thank you everyone that submits your answers.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html

[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ FRIDAYS win a million $$$
Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 16:41:58 EDT 2011