[meteorite-list] AD: Ausson Meteorite-Wold Cottage Monument Slices, other goodies.

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 21:12:20 -0500

Hi List. I just listed on eBay a 1/2 gram fragment of the impossible to get
Hammer stone Ausson Meteorite. I also listed my very last 2 pieces of Wold
Cottage Brick Slices (only the Brick Slices) The last two I put up sold in 5
min! I thought I would give someone out there another chance to add a Brick
Slice to their piece of Wold Cottage in their collection. I also have a few
other unique goodies as well and most are Buy it Nows. Just click the link
below to view my auctions.

http://shop.ebay.com/emflocater/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Thank
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/index.html