[meteorite-list] So all meteorites are illegal?

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 13:15:54 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with Richard, and also if you do contact him, be very polite. He has done a good amount of research on meteorites and is a nice person to talk with.
I wanted to post about my discussion with him so others knew his comments were out of context. After reading the article then researching him, I shocked me he would have such a strong stance and opinion based on his work he has done.

Hope everyone is doing good today,

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682