[meteorite-list] NYT story

From: Yinan Wang <veomega_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 14:14:19 -0500

The more letters to the editor that are written, the more likely it is
for one to be published:

Here's the instructions (Has to be done within 7 days of the article
and keep it under 150 words!):
http://www.nytimes.com/content/help/site/editorial/letters/letters.html?ref=letters

Here's advice on how to get it published:
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/05/23/opinion/23READ.html

While most people are disdaining the NYT, it is still widely
circulated and read, therefore a published response on there might be
useful to mitigating damage and questioning the credibility of the
article.

-YvW