[meteorite-list] Ad: Wanna be on TV? Coffeyville main mass auction

From: Yinan Wang <veomega_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 17:47:49 -0500

Dear List,

Here is a very special opportunity!

On April 16th, 2011, we are filming an auction as a pilot for an
auction show for ABC, with host Ty Pennington, entitled "The Great Big
American Auction." We have several auction items but the main object
of interest to the list is the main mass of the Coffeyville meteorite.

If you attend the auction in person and win the meteorite, you will be
interviewed for the pilot!

The auction will be at 1 pm Central Time (11 am pacific) at the Queen
Mary Hotel in Long Beach, California. Details here:
http://historical.ha.com/common/auction/catalog.php?SaleNo=6065&type=yinan-meteorite

Details about the Coffeyville meteorite:
http://historical.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=6065&Lot_No=15&type=yinan-meteorite

Here's a link to an article about the show on TV guide:
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Ty-Pennington-Pilot-1031465.aspx

So here's your chance to be on TV and end up with a nice main mass!

- Yinan Wang
Consignment Coordinator
Heritage Auction Galleries ? Natural History Department
3500 Maple Avenue, 17th Floor, Dallas TX 75219
214-409-1637
yinanw at ha.com

Fine print: I can't guarentee that you'll end up on TV, there's always
the chance you'll end up on the cutting room floor!