[meteorite-list] Tunguska Meteorites - Real or Not?

From: Ed Deckert <edeckert_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 22:38:53 -0400

Hi Sterling,

Thank you for your reply. You confirmed what I thought was the correct
information. She really doesn't know what she is talking about at all.
When I suggested it was Sikhote-Alin, she told me "no, SA contains olivine"
and that I was mistaken. I tried one last time to tell her that SA is not a
Pallasite, but again, I was wrong and she was right.

You just can't get through to some people when their minds are locked
tightly closed.

Ed