[meteorite-list] Meteorite Presentation in Berkeley, CA - April 16

From: jason utas <jasonutas_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 00:18:35 -0700

Hello All,
For those of you in the San Francisco bay area, Peter and I will be
giving a talk on meteorites on Saturday, April 16.? It will be part of
UC Berkeley's Cal Day (free and open to the public). From 9am to 4pm
each department puts up numerous displays and demos of ongoing
research and discoveries.? It's generally geared towards attracting
new students and showing recently admitted students the opportunities
they'll have at Cal.? Last year I wandered off for a bit, walked into
a physics lab, and got to see some superconductors in action!
There will be plenty of educational programs and tours all day in
every department -- for a complete list and schedule, please see here:

http://calday.berkeley.edu/

We're planning on setting up at around 9am in McCone Hall, and we'll
be giving a basic presentation on meteorites from 2-3pm in room 141 of
McCone, wrapping up by 4pm. We'll have some space rocks on hand,
including some new and exciting ones that you may not have seen or
heard about yet!

If you know you'll be able to make it, please let me know!

Thanks, Regards,
Jason

Jason Utas
University of California, Berkeley 2012