[meteorite-list] New York Times Article

From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 09:50:09 -0500

Yes Dirk, you are correct, as always and I've said it before. You're smarter
than the average bear. I'm sure with research someone could get his direct
email, but the only way through the NYT is when you click on his name, and
it asks if you want to send an email and you have to fill out the form
online, that I went to the NYT website and copied it below here or anyone
can go to the article and click on his name.

https://myaccount.nytimes.com/membercenter/emailus.html

Anne did say she tried to contact and speak with him but he was "too busy."
Yes, you are right, we're just blowing into the wind here.

Thanks again,

Brian