[meteorite-list] Fwd: BS In The NYT: Black Market Trinkets From Space

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 16:55:43 -0400

Adam Said - "I have a hard time believing that any form of media would
liable themselves by putting quotes around something that was
completely made up."

Really? It happens more often than not. The majority of reporting in
the media (mainstream or not) is either exaggeration, misinformation,
or outright lies - designed to maximize viewership and advertising
revenue. Some outlets are worse than others, but journalistic
integrity has been dead for at least two decades, possibly longer.

Best regards and happy huntings,

MikeG

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com