[meteorite-list] NYT Story

From: star-bits at tx.rr.com <star-bits_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 19:11:58 -0400

Two things, first I put a rebuttal link on my web page so anybody who uses the link in the article to go to my web page will find a link to comments posted on the metlist by Dr Agee, Mike Farmer, and Martin Altmann. All comments used with permission.

Second Adam Hupe wrote

<I have a hard time believing that any form of media would liable themselves by putting quotes
around something that was completely made up.>

What I said to the reporter was something like "I purchased the Gebel Kamil from other people in the US" I would not have said ?I bought them second- and thirdhand.? as quoted. Essentially the same thing, but not my words despite the quote marks.

--
Eric Olson
610 W. Moore Rd