[meteorite-list] NYT Story

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 01:24:19 +0200

> Two things, first I put a rebuttal link on my web page so anybody who uses
> the link in the article to go to my web page will find a link to comments
> posted on the metlist by Dr Agee, Mike Farmer, and Martin Altmann.

Well done, Eric, as many readers of the NYT article with a computer at hands will now likely look at your website. They will read personal comments from highly respected people who speak for themselves on the issue, and this is potentially a much better observation than any third-party-summary...

Alex
Berlin/Germany