[meteorite-list] New York Times Article

From: Michael Bross <element33_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 01:33:15 +0200

Hello everyone

Unfortunately, the NYTimes like most of the journalistic institutions
worldwide, is increasingly copying the internet media in sensationalism...

I have been a long time reader of the online version, usually there is
a place at the bottom of an article for comments. Here there is none.

But I have seen corrections (or additions) made afterwards.
At least with the online version this is possible, that was not the case
with the only paper version.

I am quite sure that with all the mails sent to the NYTimes, something
will come out of it.

Clear skies
Michael B.