[meteorite-list] List of meteorites from Vesta?

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 23:34:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Mike, Regine, and Listers

Regine there are 486 HED meteorites that are non Antarctica. Mike and Listers I have a question... I was trying to search for the other two HEDOD.... Olivine diogenite, and Dunites on the Meteoritical Bulletin Database and under class they do not have those listed. Am I missing something? Or am I overlooking the classes and I need glasses?

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html