[meteorite-list] (meteorobs) Fireball Over Southern USA April 7th UT

From: Mike Hankey <mike.hankey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 08:17:58 -0400

Bob,

You beat me to the punch. I literally just pushed publish on this report:

http://www.amsmeteors.org/2011/04/large-fireball-event-reported-4611/

The NASA All Sky Camera Network captured the event on 2 cameras. The
AMS post includes a still picture of the event and a map of the AMS
plots.

Early analysis of the AMS reports put the termination of the event SE
of Louisville KY.

The MEO will be releasing the videos, trajectory and orbit information
later today.

Thanks,

MIke