[meteorite-list] sale/ad Seymchan full slices great etch! Over 250 items

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 14:23:33 -0700

Hi all I have recently add some really great full slices of Seymchan
siderite, they are small 20 grams and up. I have Dronino part slices,
Chinga part slices and 1 full slice as well. I have small Morasko
slices as well as bigger ones, Toluca full slices small and large,
Canyon Diablo full slices small and large plus tiny individuals to
several hundred grams. Many prices have been reduced to as low as I
can go, so take a look here
http://shop.ebay.com/flattoprocks/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

I have some awesome Muonionalusta full slices, Morasko, Seymchan and
tons more on the web site you can have a look here
http://www.meteoritefinder.com/whats-new-sale.htm

Many many more items than I have listed here.

--
Mike Miller 3835 E Nicole Ave Kingman Az 86409
www.meteoritefinder.com