[meteorite-list] ANNOUNCEMENT: Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine Forum is LIVE!

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 18:30:35 -0700

Hey guys, I'm going to be publishing a story about the "dark market"
topic in an upcoming issue of MHC Magazine. I'd like some feedback and
as many opinions on this as possible. I will be conducting interviews as
well. I've spoken with a few of you already, (thanks for your
participation) but would like you guys who normally keep quiet to step
up and tell your side. A lot of opinions have been shared and I'd like
some back and forth from your differing points of view on the forum.
I'll be using this to create the article and pair it with interviews,
and facts and opinions from all sides of this hot topic. This is your
chance to get your opinion heard and the facts straight regardless of
what side you're on.

Here's an outlet, use it!

Regards,
Eric