[meteorite-list] New 5+ Kilo Lunar - Shisr 162

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 18:10:39 -0700

Hello Michael, All,
You should check the WUSTL list more often; it's been posted for some months.

http://meteorites.wustl.edu/lunar/stones/unnamed19.htm

The list:

http://meteorites.wustl.edu/lunar/moon_meteorites_list_alumina.htm

The lunar you mention is largely uncut, and resides in the hands of
the finder. I think he *may* have been looking to sell some, but I
wouldn't be the person to ask. I assume he's a list-member, so if he
sees this, maybe he'll chime in.
Regards,
Jason