[meteorite-list] freebies to go

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 16:53:40 +0200

Macch?, count,

Stevey is living in a big town,
and you just need a smaller car:
http://kuerzer.de/countscar

Uh you over there consume 5.3 metric tons oil equivalent per nose,
we here 2.3 tons oe. You can't always drive, you need to sleep too...

Leave the oil, where it is, for your grandchildren. With that stuff one can do more interesting things, than to burn it. E.g. cooking Droninos in.
Huh, thrilling experiment here in Germany, looks at the moment that as the first among the leading industrial and producing nations we will completely quit nuclear power.

Rather than oil, dig the meteorites up!
Peak oil we hadn't yet,
but Peak Met was 4 years ago!

Btw. where is Jan?
What is that for a story, with the guy, whose garden table was smashed by a meteorite in Holland?
(Looks like a tiny Chergach. But it didn't fell on April 1st).

Best!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----