[meteorite-list] freebies to go

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 11:15:45 -0400

If you want the truth about why oil is skyrocketing. Google *hedge funds* they are the problem . It is making hedge fund managers Billionaires.
With a *B*.

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/2006/05/29/8378002/index.htm

We need to get Congress to outlaw such acts of true economic terrorism. We are being raped.
Carl

--
Carl or Debbie Esparza
Meteoritemax