[meteorite-list] OT -Oil reserves, the reality

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 11:54:04 -0700 (PDT)

I think its more very long term thinking by the USA to corner the oil market once everyone elses oil supply is gone. The USA will end up being the next oil exporting giant. Use everyone elses then use ours.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites