[meteorite-list] OT -Oil reserves, the reality

From: Mark Bowling <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 13:09:03 -0700 (PDT)

Let's please stop this - We all have our opinions.??I?know Ph. D.?scientists and
engineers from research one universities and others actively doing this sort of
work who disagree with you.? They aren't on meteorite forums to answer?you.?
There are forums more appropriate for that.? I know you're not the first to
start this and aren't solely at fault, and I apologize for singling you out -
this is for everyone not just you.??I'm tired of all?the non-meteorite related
political?junk - much more than a simple delete button will suffice in this
case.? Can everyone please stop talking about politics, oil and alternative
energy?? The easiest way to stop is for everyone to stop or take it off line.?
If you want to reply to me, reply off line.

Thanks,
Mark Bowling
Vail, AZ