[meteorite-list] New Meteorite Collection Pictures added!-----------AD:----

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 17:48:05 -0500

Hi Everyone. I was a tad bored and took about 10 new photos of some more
meteorites in my collection. Some real rare stuff! To view these pictures of
my meteorite collection on a Slideshow, just click the link below which will
take you to my Website the "About" page. Then scroll down the page until you
come to my Slideshow. The first 10 photos are the one's I just put up. I
also received my new Business Cards/COA's I recently designed. So any
winning bidders of my auctions will be the first to officially see them
close-up! Lol. They came out fantastic. Hope you like em.
My Website About page:
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/about_1.html

Lastly...I have all eBay auctions ending Sunday starting at 8:30 pm EST

http://shop.ebay.com/emflocater/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Up for auction is the very rare hard to get hammer stone Ausson Meteorite.
Best Offers are considered as well as Buy it Now....this is a tough
meteorite to acquire of this size/price.

Also my very last Original Wold Cottage Monument Brick Slices are Buy it
now. If you own any Wold Cottage this might be your last chance to add this
historical specimen together in your collection.

Also have a very excellent 0.600gm Slice WITH CRUST of the dark lithology
Park Forest Meteorite. Nice piece. Have a few other meteorite related items
ending soon as well.

Thank you.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasure Celestial Wonders
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/index.html
IMCA #0960