[meteorite-list] Fireball

From: U.S. Airborne <ontheroad_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 16:36:52 -0700

Hi Michael Thanks for the heads up on the Montana & Southern Saskatchewan
meteor sighting. The report below was all I could find on a quick search.
If any of list knows of more please shot me over a e-mail.

((((((((( 2011-04-07 03:20 MDT Jon M Polson, MT 93/60 - 90/40 -9 Y Y
N N I was indoors with the TV on, and still saw the meteor. I wish it
wasn't cloudy, but it went in and out of view 4or 5 times. It was awesome.
Incredible fragmentation, large pieces that had there own trains. It was a
glowing train with parts breaking off. There were some clouds so my line of
sight was a little broken up. ))))))))))))))

 Iam really ready to go hunt some fresh meteorite falls this month, as i
Just got back home to WA State from my Florida airshow that I gotta do
yearly. Last week during the show a tornado tore down the runways & airshow
grounds & damaged about 70 aircraft ( updated tally of damage from FAA).
Luckily my two show aircraft survived as we broke them down & stored them in
a 24ft trailer. My heart goes out to all my fellow aviators that lost there
dream aircraft to this big Florida storm. Luckily no one was killed .

Sure ready for some of these April green NEO to help produce some meteorites
on the ground out here in the western USA.

 I wonder how many SR hunters headed to TENN. to give it a look over ? Were
there ever any reports of sonic booms any where near the area? I did not
read of any my self. looks to be a mixture of small pastures & farm fields,
Lots of Trees & some water. If any ones out there now I hope you get some
new finds ASAP.

 Also wanted to say thanks to Rob, Mike & Bill & all the rest of guys for
all your help you give to the meteorite hunters.

Best Regards
Scott Johnson
U.S. AirBorne Sport Aviation LLC
Eagles Nest Airpark