[meteorite-list] Montana/Sask event, 07 Apr 0920 UTC

From: U.S. Airborne <ontheroad_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 19:24:26 -0700

 Wow Marc that news got the adrenaline pumping . Opheim, MT looks to be
winter wheat farming country, with areas of range land around that. Its been
snowing on & off here at my airpark in Wa. But the snow melts quickly once
the sun comes out. Temps in Opheim MT. are mid 40 day & mid 20 night till
Thursday & Friday then 30 percent rain & snow. Thanks a bunch Marc.
Looks like I might need to load up the Lance camper on to the Dodge & drive
north into Cold & windy N.E. MT for a week. Waiting for a bit more intel
before I hit the highway

Scott Johnson
U.S. AirBorne Sport Aviation LLC
Eagles Nest Airpark