[meteorite-list] How do you pronounce...

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 21:13:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers
?
How do you Allende and yes I still mess up Sikhote- Alin but after hearing how that link pronounced Sikhote-Alin I have to say I was off and so were others...... One other meteorite is Millbillillie it like Millbilllebbbllblhal for lol.
?
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html

?
?
?
?
?
?
[meteorite-list] How do you pronounce...
Michael Murray mikebevmurray at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 18:11:27 EDT 2011