[meteorite-list] NYT rebuttel letter soaring world wide

From: U.S. Airborne <ontheroad_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 08:50:56 -0700

Hi Anne & list Just a quick up date on your rebuttal letter. When I was
out in Fl doing a few of my flying shows I ran into a old flying friend that
runs the largest world wide hang gliding & paragliding on line rag. I told
him I was out hunting meteorites in my spare time. We were there at the
Wallaby Hang gliding party where I was demoing out our newest motorized
soaring hang glider trike

Here is short vid of our flying party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G_rdpp4Vqk

 As I was flying home I received a e-mail from him showing me the NYT story.
I wrote him back with my reaction that's its totally not true and that it's
a totally legal trade here in USA & most all the rest of the world. No black
market here in my world at all.

So After I received your letter Anne on your NYT rebuttal . I shot him over
a e-mail with your nicely laid out response.

here is the web page for it. So its quickly traveling world wide with my
flying brothers & sisters now likely all reading it.

http://ozreport.com/blog.php

 So just wanted to give you a heads up it is now soaring world wide in a
funny way.

Best Regards
Scott Johnson
U.S. AirBorne Sport Aviation LLC