[meteorite-list] Fwd: "Black-Market Trinkets From Space" April 5, 2011

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 10:22:30 -0700

Darryl and List,

Now I'm even more offended by the NYT. The audacity of the NYT to edit a
letter-to-the-editor is the ultimate shame. What a crock of s**t.

Darryl, however, what they did publish of your original letter was a great
"back-atcha" and you shouldn't be embarrased. Congrats are in order for
you.

This of course, should make us all wonder what they'll do with Anne's
letter.

Richard Montgomery