[meteorite-list] "Black-Market Trinkets From Space" April 5, 2011

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 22:16:32 +0200

>This great rebuttal will take effect in a more profound sense elsewhere, I?m sure.

...if it will be carried into the hundreds of webpages, blogs, for a already reproducing the NYT arcticle.
Most of them have a possibility to add a comment,
hence with the help of the list members...

Here in Germany, the article hasn't any effect yet, was only given in a geology/science blog.

Huh imagine Alex, the newspaper with the highest-circulation is my home newspaper, the SZ, they have a cooperation with NYT, giving each Monday a selection of NYT-times articles on several pages.
Lucky me, that they hadn't taken over that article (was only one printed one about goldilocks exoplanets).
I mean, imagine my neighbours pointing with the finger on my, telling that here comes the drug lord?

..only because that lazy Mr.Broad forgot all principles of journalism and delivered a piece, each and every trainee would have done more diligently and at a higher quality standard.

Skol
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----