[meteorite-list] Question for dealers re: displaying sold items

From: fallingfusion at wi.rr.com <fallingfusion_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 01:01:40 +0000

I should have noted that although I am not a "dealer" per say, my website still needs quite an update/redesign, ect. regardless.

Dealers who did not produce their own website most likely don't have the capability to update it each time a specimen sells. Furthermore, each individual update made costs money, paid to the individual or company hired out to maintain the website for them.

Ryan

Sent on the Sprint? Now Network from my BlackBerry?