[meteorite-list] Question for dealers re: displaying sold items

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 19:38:23 -0700 (PDT)

I would say Dealers leave sold items on the website because it shows the buyers what they have sold in the past and also it builds up there reputation of their dealings in a since its a resume. If I went to a website and only saw a couple items that they have and nothing else I would think twice and would even think they are a small time player. But it can be discouraging that when you think you have found that meteorite and when you click on the image you see that its sold. That is the nature of collecting, but again, Anne Black said always ask. I have to agree on that too.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html