[meteorite-list] Bonhams Auction Zagami LOT in question and others May 17th 2011 NYC.

From: John higgins <geohiggins_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 05:27:49 -0700 (PDT)

I have a question about the exceedingly rare meteorites in question.
Why does Bonhams devalue these meteorites by stripping them of their provenance
and chain of ownership history? Why are they being sold without the supporting
information of where they originated from? It does not seem to be in the best
interest of the buyer....

Best Regards,
John Higgins
IMCA#9822