[meteorite-list] Is Pena Blanca Springs meteorite a hammer stone?????

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 15:14:15 -0700 (PDT)

LOL?I know whats next, a meteorite hitting a hay stack from the Forest City meteorite fall..... But again who knows, maybe a fragment hit the dam, that was man made depending what ist made of?:), But again I do enjoy the history meteorites present to meteorite collectors and how these events mold our history.I can tell you this, the story of the Pena Blanca Spring meteorite fall is a good one and having being recovered from a natural springs pool is a feat of its own and the?majority of the recovery was done by Mr. O. E. Monnig.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html