[meteorite-list] Question: Sun/Moon

From: Murray Paulson <murray.paulson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 19:28:10 -0600

Hi:

Yes they can be! I have seen them many times when the angle is more
like .5 degree and less. Yes, a solar eclipse is one occasion when you
cna see both in such proximity. As for the sun below the horizon and
the moon above, new moon, the record les at somwhere between 10 to 12
degrees.

Murray Paulson