[meteorite-list] AD--one day reverse auctions today only

From: jim_brady611 at o2.co.uk <jim_brady611_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 14:12:43 +0100 (BST)

Listees
      Thought I'd do something a little different this Sunday.The
following 3 items did not sell recently and I have relisted them as one
day reverse auctions.The prices have been reduced and I will continue
to drop the price every hour or 2 until they either sell or I can't
sustain the price drop.They all still have watchers from the previous
listing especially the 99 gram LL3 endcut.I suspect that one may go
first.All 3 come with a bonus Lunar or Mars meteorite in presentation
case.

I will post an alert first on my facebook profile of upcoming
pricedrops

http://www.facebook.com/emeraldisle.meteorites

see the 3 items here

http://is.gd/aY9PEI