[meteorite-list] Meteorwrongs and Meteorites

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 18:32:32 -0400

Adam,
Your initial agreement with Carl made me chuckle a bit.
It is as if you were saying everybody already known's which is real and which is not prior to study.

I feel the same way about lottery tickets. Why waste your time buying the losing numbers. it ties up all of the time.
You should only buy winning tickets?

I know what you meant but, sometimes those little devils can be tricky and if we don't study them we will never find any NEW species of previously unknown meteorites.
We need a balance between the known's and the unknowns.
Not all scientific theories have to agree with the previous theories.

I admire the Scientists that are willing to look beyond what they see with their eyes alone.
Like Carl said. " not everybody has a SEM in their basement".
Carl

Carl or Debbie Esparza
Meteoritemax