[meteorite-list] Big ebay sale: Martians and Lunars and more (oh my!)

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:16:31 -0400

Hello Everyone,

Once each year I sell off specimens I am no longer interested in or have
duplicates of or whatever reason. Last year, at about this time, my posted
meteorites sold out within 24 hours.

I have some exceptional lunar and martian meteorites listed on ebay. Over a
dozen active auctions. Some auctions have already sold, even before I
finished listing them all this morning. All have very good start auction
prices and very good buy-it-now prices. Good material at good prices.

There are also books and storage boxes.

I also have a unique item. A custom made meteorite storage and display case,
full of empty 35 x 55 x 15 mm storage boxes just waiting for your
micromounts. Even if you are not interested in bidding, take look and tell
me what you think.

The listings say I will ship to the US only but that is not true. If you
live outside the US I will ship to you and charge the actual shipping costs
(no padded profit).

And finally, a special offer just for meteorite list members. Purchase at
least $1000.00 in meteorites I will ship for free and include a neat Mars
globe. It is this one
http://www.shopatsky.com/product/Mars-Globe-With-DVD-For-Free/maps-and-globes

Produced by Sky Publishing (Sky and Telescope). It is 12 inches in diameter
and comes with a Mars DVD, stand and descriptive booklet. One hundred and
forty features are named. If you are are like me and you enjoy looking at
Mars through a telescope, you can for example observe Mars through the
scope, identify Syrtis Major with the help of this globe then hold a piece
of Mars in you hand. How cool is that!

To see my lots on ebay, just do a search on seller branchmeteorites

Thanks for looking.

-Walter Branch