[meteorite-list] AD: ENSISHEIM (Paris Museum), Luce', Lake Murray, Orgueil, Tagish Lake, Siena, Johnstown, PEEKSKILL, Barbotan, Barwell, Pena Blanca Springs, Abee, New Concord, Seres, 2008TC3 & much more ending on eBay!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 09:49:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions please email me and ill get back with you or if your looking for a bigger/smaller meteorite, let me know. A meteorite is a meteorite, but a meteorite with history and a legacy, will always add aura to your meteorite collection and value.

Thank you

eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html

eBay style auctions
?
?
ENSISHEIM meteorite 1492 from Paris Museum no.1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260770545259&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Pe?a Blanca Spring meteorite rare aubrite 1946 fall * close to a gram*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260771075547&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

PEEKSKILL meteorite HAMMER STONE car smasher 1992 NY
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260770535385&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

SIENA meteorite 1794 historic fall from Italy VERY RARE *110mg big size*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260770541862&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

SERES meteorite 1818 1st and only meteorite from Greece http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260770536252&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

JOHNSTOWN meteorite rare Diogenite 1924 Colorado USA.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260770537485&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ST. LOUIS meteorite *vary rare* hit a moving car-1950. *must see*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260770538995&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ORGUEIL meteorite, very rare historic fall-1864!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260769656686&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

LAKE MURRAY IIAB rare iron oldest terrestrial meteorite
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260770540339&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

LUCE' meteorite-France 1768 very rare historic fall! *ultra rare*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260770542764&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ALMAHATA SITTA meteorite 2008TC3 seen from space rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260771079946&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

BARBOTAN rare historic meteorite-1790-France-killer!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260770546582&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

BARWELL meteorite Christmas meteorite fall/shower. *must have*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260770550818&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 50mg LOT with nanodiamomds,rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260770216676&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

NEW CONCORD meteorite 1860-Horse killer-ASU collection!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260771076992&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

MELROSE(a) meteorite- owned and examined by Nininger. *last auction*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260771079020&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

LOST CITY meteorite 1st fireball photo path in USA RARE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260771077941&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ABEE meteorite-ONLY know EH4 impact-melt breccia rare.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260772137486&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

BONITA SPRINGS found amoung skeletons in 1938 in FL USA
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260772139455&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

WESTON - 1st USA meteorite, fell in 1807- RARE! *stared it all in USA*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260772141938&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

FARMINGTON meteorite fell in 1890 rare & historic fall
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260772144660&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633