[meteorite-list] European Tektite Forum 2011 Photos

From: Meteorite Mania! <meteoritemania_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 11:52:40 -0700

Aubrey,

Thanks for sharing the pictures, I look forward to the updates with
captions. What is the average number of hours searching before one
will find any moldavite?

Thanks Milan for showing your treasures, what a fantastic collection;
I would be willing to bet that is the finest moldavite and tektite
collection in the world. Thanks for letting us get a glimpse.

All the best,

Ty
Meteorite Mania