[meteorite-list] Thank you List and MetSocCom

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 01:24:43 -0400

Hi Count and List,

Congrats again to the Count and All involved for the discovery,
classification and acceptance of Stump Spring 083. Congrats to All who have
found meteorites at Stump Spring, Sonny has the numbers there! The Count
mentioned one of my finds in that area, here are the Provisional entries for
the two individuals I found in October. These are different from each other
and were ~1.25 miles apart, one being ~1/2 mile from Guido's.

Stump Spring 084:
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?sea=stump+spring+084&sfor=names&ants=&falls=&valids=&stype=contains&lrec=50&map=ge&browse=&country=All&srt=name&categ=All&mblist=All&rect=&phot=&snew=0&pnt=Normal%20table&code=52753

Stump Spring 085
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?sea=stump+spring+085&sfor=names&ants=&falls=&valids=&stype=contains&lrec=50&map=ge&browse=&country=All&srt=name&categ=All&mblist=All&rect=&phot=&snew=0&pnt=Normal%20table&code=52754

Good to be home... again! ;-)

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe