[meteorite-list] Ebargoing of numbers on U.S. finds

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 13:08:48 -0400

Hi Adam and List,

"I have another find that was reported and not yet published. This
may be due to
the find location being so outrageous. I will give the exact coordinates and
you can zoom right into the exact find location within 10 feet on Google Earth
after the piece makes the Meteoritical Bulletin. I am savoring the moment this
piece is announced since the story is so good. Perhaps, it will be approved
soon if the location is not embargoed."

Now you have gone and teased us! I wanna hear this story. :)

Best regards,

MikeG

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com