[meteorite-list] Real or not real.

From: Marcin Cimala <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 22:20:08 +0200

> It is obvious that Shirokovsky was faked (man-made) in order to defraud
> the
> collecting community. The weight and dimensions were perfect for being
> created
> in a crucible. I remember when they announced it and everybody's faces
> inn
> posted images were obscured by frogman suits or they were looking the
> other way.
>
> I never touched any of this stuff. It smelt like fraud from the beginning
> to me.
> The first pieces even had bar-coded labels on them, ready for
> distribution. I
> wonder if anything happened to these scam artists?
> Adam

Lo Adam and list
Man from who I have my Shiro still telling its meteorite and he have profs
:)
Ofcourse I told him my point of view with few evident examples of
meteorwrong origin but this is fornothing.
Anyway my big, 1mm slice is very pretty and I will never sell it. Its just
lovely pallasite-wrong and much better than brick from house hit by
meteorite or other artifacts :)))))

http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM: +48 (793) 567667