[meteorite-list] (AD) meteorites forsale

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 16:31:09 EDT

Steve,

Could you please tell us who you bought each one of those pieces from?
I am sure that would-be buyers would want to know the provenance of those
meteorites.
Thank you.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 4/26/2011 7:58:43 AM Mountain Daylight Time,