[meteorite-list] Long awaited Vesta Image link!

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 18:39:34 -0400

Chris - thanks so kindly for that. Your are way too generous in giving
my interpretation of the movie too much credit. You are exactly right
about the source.

Reading the quote again is of great sentimental value to me, in
addition to being IMO perfectly applicable to the imaging for the first
time of new worlds. I'll pick up a copy of the book as you recommend
and look forward to it ... especially now that I realize the plot is in
African meteorite stomping grounds - amazing on how memory can adopt
things to one's own culture.

Also two other private messages came to me on this and I want to thank
both of you for taking a moment to share your knowledge. One nice
Canadian listmember told me that Bruce Lee's son Brandon actually has
the whole quotation on his tombstone. Not exactly one of those things
to party about (deja vu: Johnstown diogenite), but a wonderful epitaph
of a sort in any case. I'm very happy we're all around to see Vesta
like this!

Kindest wishes
Doug

bcc: Canada