[meteorite-list] Dr. Moe52???

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 16:40:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

>The archives will show that I posted my first Cat Mountain 001
pictures to Gary, Adam, Greg and others asking for help in ID before
this broad ever came to town.

>Hello Listees,

>Last month, some may recall that I sent out photos depicting a
suspicious looking 108 gram find made 3/23/11 and asking for opinions.
The general consensus was terrestrial and probably slag. I agreed
initially with my respected and more >experienced colleagues, but
curiosity over traits that could be seen only by having the specimen in
hand overcame my cheapness and I sent 22+ grams off to be classified.

Could someone help me with this, I can't find any post with pictures
about this on the list!. I must have over looked it or something.

Sonny